Thursday, December 23, 2010

IndieVisible: Just edit, and forget it.

This is a found footage project for Film Post Production.  We were told to pick a song and shoot some film.  Then we had to incorporate images that were given to us by the professor that we hadn't seen. The images, that is.



I kind of went around the rules a little bit though.  After getting all the materials and assembling a rough cut, it didn't really work for me.  There was no express rule that we couldn't change the track, so I picked a different piece of music.

The song is "Skeletons of Society" by Slayer.  I used to listen to them all the time.  The professor asked why I chose it.  I said it was because you don't hear enough Slayer in movies.  He said, "There's a reason for that."

_.. ._ ..._ .. _.. ..._ .. ._.. ._..

No comments:

Post a Comment