Tuesday, December 21, 2010

IndieVisible: What it's all about.

Everytime I hear the song "Walkabout" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I always think about the 1971 Nicolas Roeg film.  And vice versa.  And since there is no music video for that track (as far as I know), I decided to cut one together.

Check it out:



You may notice that the tempo is a little different.  I've had to try a couple of things so that youtube wouldn't hide or mute it.  I really wanted to use the song.  I don't know what steps to take to get permission from the label to use it.  I'm obviously not making any profit from it.  What else am I supposed to do, create or find another song like it?

Anyways, the song and the whole album is available on Amazon if you're interested.
_.. ._ ..._ .. _..   ..._ .. ._.. ._..

1 comment: