Sunday, December 12, 2010

Queue Tips: Let's get dangerous.

"Bangkok Dangerous" is one of those movies that I keep trying to watch again and again.  This is mainly because it's so bad that I erase it from my mind immediately after viewing.  So I totally don't remember that I've already seen it.  You should forget about it, too.

The same with "The Day the Earth Stood Still".  It feels like time is standing still when you're watching.  I believe it came out on theatres exactly two years ago.  Keanu Reeves is a humanoid who shows no emotion and speaks in monotone.  He plays one in this film as well.

I also saw "Religulous" for some reason.  This is Bill Maher's documentary about religion.  He was okay in it, but he was very subjective.  I double-checked some of his facts, and they didn't all turn out to be a hundred percent true.

He did have some good points, but the film could have been much stronger  had he given more effort towards objectivity.  And less silly jokes.  Yes, I do know it's meant to be funny.  So they sacrificed accuracy for comedy.

Don't bother adding "Two Lovers" to your queue.  It's not a simultaneous thing.  It's one at a time.  Also, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment