Sunday, December 5, 2010

Queue Tips: Our town.

Apparently, "Ghost Town" is not the sequel to "Ghost World".  Or "Ghost Dad".  Or "Ghost".  Or "Chinatown".

It made me laugh though.  But I think I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't hear so many people say how good it was.  I was expecting to be ROTFL or LMAO.  I wasn't even LOL really.  I was just, I don't know, L, I guess.  Or actually :-D.

"Baby Mama" was okay, too.  It actually wasn't bad for a Lorne Michaels production.  It's not great, but it doesn't totally suck.  I would choose it over something like "Role Models ".  I don't recall actually laughing during that one.  But a lot of people seem to think it was funny.  O-welles.

"Happy-Go-Lucky" was fun to watch.  The lead character is very odd, I think.  I would be very frustrated if I ever met and tried to work with that kind of personality.  At some point I was thinking, "Why don't you freakin' listen and do what they tell you?"  But I guess the point was that she was happy being herself and didn't need to conform.  You will be happy if you add this to your queue, and lucky if it gets to you right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment