Monday, December 13, 2010

IndieVisible: Happy Xmax.

Here's a little video I cut together recently.  Obviously, I didn't use my own footage.  I simply had no time or energy (or budget) to shoot anything myself, so I ended up "borrowing" the visuals.  I hope it's okay under fair use.



I've always been terrified at the thought of ending up on the streets for some reason.  When I used to live with my mom, I always wanted to be good because I feared deep inside that she would just suddenly kick me out and I'd be on my own.  I'm not sure why this is.  It's not just the economy, because I've had this kind of phobia for years.   Maybe I need to investigate this.


Is it because I don't really have many relatives around here?  Is it because I saw my brother move out on bad terms?  Is it because I kept screwing around in college and underachieved?  I had plenty of relatives growing up, and I always felt at home in their places and I never had any fear of abandonment or alienation.  Maybe that's got something to do with it? 

I think it's selfish that I see homeless people and worry about myself.  It makes me feel guilty sometimes.  Am I just me, or are most people not even worried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment