Monday, December 27, 2010

Final Cut Bro: Ready for my close up.

This is a story that was shared to me a few years ago when I first started.  This video editor, whom we will call Ed (get it?) was working with a client, whom we'll call Cleo.  Cleo the client, get it?

Cleo brought in footage of a concert.  The videographer shot it from the back of the room.

They loaded the video into the computer and started editing.  They made a couple of edits.  Then Cleo asked Ed to cut to a close up.  And he replied, "Did you bring another tape?  Because I don't recall seeing any close ups when we were loading the footage."

The client was confused.  "You mean you can't just cut to a close up?"  She was dumbfounded.



Ed answered, "Let me bend over and pull it out of my ass."

Okay, he didn't really say that.  He wished he did though.
_.. ._ ..._ .. _.. ..._ .. ._.. ._..

No comments:

Post a Comment