Saturday, February 12, 2022

Queue Tips: Why You Russian?

Spoiler alert: "From Russia With Love" begins with James Bond being killed quickly and efficiently.  But wait!  It's fake news.  It's not actually James Bond.  When it's the real James Bond, they device an elaborate scheme and give him a chance to escape.

Again, when I was a child, it was fun to watch because of the action scenes.  I think I also fed off the excitement of the adults who looked forward to Bond films.  I never really understood the plot.  It is interesting to watch it now as a study of film history.  However, it is not something I can view seriously.  I just keep asking, "Why don't they just kill each other?"  Get it over with.  Stop playing stupid games and just end it.

Anyways, what's the fastest country in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment