Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Queue Tips: Old Time High

If Octopussy had gotten into medicine, she could have been Doctopussy.  What would her area of expertise be?  Yes, gynecology.  She can specialize in transexual procedures.  Cocktopussy.

Sorry.

Are there any fans out there who can actually keep track of the plots of the James Bond films?  I certainly can't, and I have been watching them recently.  I have my video player set on loop actually, and when I get busy at work, the same film can be playing over and over all day.

Anyway, who does the character General Orlov remind me of?  Do you know?  I'm thinking maybe James Woods in some other movie.  But I'm not sure which.  I'm thinking "The Hard Way".  Was that him?  I've cancelled the guy, so I don't really care to re-watch it to verify.

All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two, but I ended up watching the entire James Bond series so far.  Which one should I watch next?  Should I continue with the Eon series?  The next one would be "A View to a Kill", starring Roger Moore.  But then another company did another James Bond movie in 1983, which was "Never Say Never Again", starring Sean Connery.  Would watching that mess up the James Bond universe?  Will I be jumping around in time?

It's funny how as a child I hadn't noticed or cared how old Roger Moore already was.  And how not old most of his female costars were.  

No comments:

Post a Comment