Tuesday, January 18, 2011

e Props

This is something I wrote back in 2004.  I really like it, for some reason.  I think because it was just a random thing that happened while I was typing away.  I call it "e Props" because it's lifted from my old xanga site and I don't know what else to name it.


my final.  an essay.  don't know what to say.  no, no.  it is vital, though.  on my cd player, i am listening to slayer.  loosening, but atempting to write.  it is tempting so.  i am dying to write this right.  trying, trying.  tiring, tiring.  just the same shit.  fishing for some wit.  wishing i could play drums again.  reviving my dreams again.  reliving the stories of the past.  and the glories and the girlies that didn't last.  nothing new.  must work on it now.  just a week before it's due.  still one more to do today.  maybe two.


12/03/04


While we're at it, this was my friend's comment:


This is Genius!
i didn't know you had poetry in you.
Posted 12/3/2004 3:09 PM


And this was my response to his comment:


i was bored.
Posted 12/4/2004 10:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment