Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bored

I'm sitting outside my dentist's office. The door is locked. I showed up almost an hour early. I wasn't sure what the commute would be like so I made sure I had plenty of time to spare. 

I grabbed an amNY paper on the way here. I just finished the crossword puzzle. I got them all right, of course. In pen. 

Anyway, I'm staying off my phone because it's low on battery so I'm now browsing through the articles. I might just end up reading everything. I remember when I was an intern, I sat at this editor's office with nothing to do, and I read the whole paper from cover to cover. Every word of it. 

I should have grabbed a Metro, too, but I was too lazy to look for one. I hope the dentist gets here soon so I can get my teeth drilled instead of being bored out of my skull. 

No comments:

Post a Comment