Wednesday, December 2, 2015

On the other hand.

"Planes, Trains and Automobiles" came on at Thanksgiving, so I decided to watch a little of it. The scene came on where they are in bed in the hotel room and Steve Martin says to John Candy, "Those aren't pillows!" You know the one.

But if you don't, basically, the two guys wake up cuddling together and Steve Martin says to John Candy, "Why are you kissing my neck?" or something like that, and then John Candy says, "I don't know, why are your holding my hand?" And then Steve Martin asks him, "Where's your other hand?" and he says, "In between two pillows." "Those aren't pillows!" Then they jump out of bed.

My little boy laughs like crazy. Then a couple of minutes later, he gets real quiet. And he says out loud, "I wonder where his other hand was."

No comments:

Post a Comment