Saturday, July 23, 2011

We Are Marshall

The medium is the message.  But for a few cents more you can supersize it.  Or something like that.  That's a quote by Marshall McLuhan, aka Big Mac, according to me.

I'm not realy sure what this means.  But remember when Jerry and George had this idea of creating a show about nothing?  They were asked why people would watch it, and they answered, "Because it's on TV."  So I guess that's kind of what it means.

I won't pretend to be an expert about it like this guy:



I am pretty much McClueless about Marshall McLuhan.

But anyway, to ramble on, I happen to be on Twitter.  And some of those tweets go on like this:

"I have 1000 followers.  Help me get to 2000."

"I'm coming up on tweet number 50,000."

And so on.

Um, so what was my point?  I don't know.  I just wanted to blog about something.




No comments:

Post a Comment