Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Queue Tips: I think I've had enough.

You might have noticed I haven't post here for a while.  I think I may finally have had enough of these James Bond films.

The theme song to "The World Is Not Enough" reminds me of "Superstar" by The Carpenters.  I think that latter song kind of fits with the James Bond films, actually.

In this movie, apparently a speed boat can drive through land.  I mean, if a gondola can do it, right?

Anyways, the bad guy reminds me of the guy who stars in "Monk".  Was that him?  Let me googalize it.  No.  That was Tony Shalhoub.  Imagine if Tony Shalhoub was in this film?  What would that be like?

There is also a character named Electra.  What if Carmen Electra played her?  I don't even know who that is or what she does, but wouldn't it be something?



No comments:

Post a Comment