Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Queue Tips: Spy Another Way

I was doing the laundry last week, but I forgot all about it.  It's still in the washing machine.  I guess I'll dry another day.  

In the beginning of "Die Another Day", the bad guys have James Bond at gunpoint.  The head bad guy tells them, "Kill the spy".  Instead of just shooting him then and there, they grab him and lead him elsewhere.  Is there a standard killing place for them?  Because they moved in unison in the same direction.  Like they knew exactly where to take him.

Anyway - spoiler alert - they end up not killing him.  He lives to die another day, apparently.  And the head bad guy himself is actually killed a few minutes later.  And then the head bad guy's dad and his army have Bond at gunpoint again.  And they don't shoot him again.  So he lives to die yet another day.

Sunday was a nice day.  I went to the park with my boys.  After a while, it started to get chilly.  So of course, we went to get ice cream.  The nearest place was McDonald's.  So we went.  And then I was like, you know what, it's been over a decade since I've had a Big Mac.  Screw it, I'll order one.  So I did.  And then the kids wanted McNuggets.  So I got about a dozen.  It tasted like cardboard.  I don't know why I did it, but I probably will never eat there again.  I guess I was thinking I would diet another day.

There was a scene where James Bond tries to shoot someone and finds out his gun isn't loaded.  So this guy who shoots people all the time and is very good with gadgets didn't realize his gun wasn't loaded when he carried it in the morning.  I mean, I would expect there to be a weight difference.

It really is amazing that they can keep churning these things, and they keep making money.  The theme song to this film really hurts the ears, and I don't think I can watch it again because of that.  I could tell you this film was worth watching, but I guess I will lie another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment