Friday, March 6, 2015

Queue Tips: Better Watch Saul

I liked "Breaking Bad", but I wasn't like crazy die-hard about it like other people seem to be. It started out pretty good, but I wasn't too crazy about a couple of their seasons (2 and 3, I think). Still, it was better than a lot of other shows out there. Killing off some characters helped, and I felt like the series was really strong near the end.

One thing that I was hated that constantly kept happening, is how Walter keeps surviving by bargaining with his enemies. They would have him tied up, getting ready to shoot him, and for some reason, they stop at the last second and listen to him talk them out of it. Other shows do this, too, and

I just find it real annoying and lazy. And it just kept happening in "Breaking Bad". Well, just on the second episode of its spinoff, the same scenario has happened already.

Nonetheless, "Better Call Saul" is an excellent series. It is obviously done by a seasoned cast and crew. It is well done overall, from the cinematography, to the acting and editing.

I never realized what the name Saul Goodman meant until the character actually spelled it out for everyone. It's all good, man. LOL

Anyways, check it out if you haven't yet. Better watch "Better Call Saul".

No comments:

Post a Comment