Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Presents for the Future

I think Timeout Boy has been playing with the ribbon more than any of his Christmas toys.  He calls it his snake.  It was on the bed one morning, and he yelled at me when I sat on hit.  Meanwhile, I don't know where the rest of his presents are.

Four of them are in the closet.  Still in the box.  He was more into the opening presents part than the actual content.  He would rip the wrappings, throw the paper in the pile, and look for the next gift.  We had to keep stopping him to take pictures.

He didn't notice when I took his two Lego Duplo sets and put them back in the closet.  Just like he didn't notice last year when I took his Hess truck and stored it away.  So now he has two Hess trucks in the closet.  Next year, he gets to open them again, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment